Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Well, I have good news and I have bad news.  I'll start with the bad news.  I left this project in my car and had my sunroof open and the project got wet.  It was okay but my needle rusted and left a big old rust spot on the 18 ct fabric.  So I have scrapped that project.  I was sooo upset because I was so far.  However, as of yesterday I restarted the project and that's the good news.  This time, however, I am doing it on 28 ct fabric.  The great news is that I am doing it 2 over 2 (2x2 as i call it) and it is going soooo well.  In addiction to a bunch of other things I managed to stitch 1000+ stitches today on 'Good Neighbors'.  I now have row 1 on page 1 done and I just started it about 11 am.  So I had to take pics and post them to show my progress.  I am really liking the 2x2 stitching, it looks so neat!  I didn't have internet for awhile at home so sorry for the lack of updates but I'm back and have been stitching like crazy!  Here are the project pics for the 28 ct fabric.  Hope you like!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Good Neighbors. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates