Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, October 12, 2012

Row 2, Page 1 of 2 over 2 done!

Just finished my last few stitches of Row 2 on Page 1.  I need to set my stitching aside for a lil bit and get some other things done but wanted to update you on this project.  The 2 over 2 stitching I'm doing seems to be going sooo much faster than over 1 stitching.  I'm really liking it!  I have been slowly working on putting my thread onto numbered plastic bobbins.  You guys all know how much I hate this part of stitching.  I just want to stitch and not deal with all of the prep work, but boy do I need to do it.  Probably have every color of the DMC thread 3 times over.  Won't find out till I get it organized.  Anyway here is the update pictures.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Good Neighbors. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Simple Blogger Tutorials. Distributed by Blogger Templates